New Cabell Hall Room 344
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Arts in French & Francophone Studies and Spanish (2014)
- IES Abroad: Paris– French Studies, study abroad experience (2013-2014)
- L'Université de Paris-Sorbonne– Paris IV, exchange via IES Abroad with L'Institut d'art et d'archéologie (2013-2014)
- Belle Époque Paris
- Material culture: fashion, furniture, book-as-object, cosmetics and perfume
- Popular culture: the popular novel, celebrity culture, trends, advertising
- Visual Culture: Art Nouveau, ephemera, decorative art
- Gender Studies: gendered objects, artistic representations
- Digital Humanities: critical making, 3D printing, Arduino wearable technology
- Academic Librarianship: Metadata, Preservation, Digital Humanities
- FREN 1010, 1020, 2010, SLI
- International Studies Office, CORE: Culture Shock --> Cultural Insight
Related Professional Work
- Graduate Assistant, Book Traces @ UVA, 2016- present
- Instructor, CORE Team, International Studies Office 2015- present
- Consultant, Scholars' Lab Makerspace in Alderman Library 2014-
- Presenter, "Gleefully Usurping the Male Gaze: A Paratextual Reading of La Douceur de Vivre by Marcelle Tinayre." 8th International Women in French Conference: "Fluid Identities: Margins and Centers in French and Francophone Women's Literature, Cinema, and Art," Gettysburg College, June 2016.
- Invited Guest Instructor, "How Does Wearable Technology Solve Problems?" Washington and Lee University, History 180: Fashion in Global History, Professor Stephanie Stillo, October 2015.
- Presenter,"The Rhetoric of Belittlement: A Paratextual Reading of La Douceur de Vivre by Marcelle Tinayre." Pitt FRIT Graduate Student Conference: "Short Fuse," University of Pittsburgh, October 2014.
- Presenter, "Cycling through Unfamiliar Territory: Methodology in the Geospatial Reconstruction of the Diaries of Henri Vever." Liberal Arts Scholarship and Technology Summit, The Pennsylvania State University, August 2013
- Invited Presenter, "Seeking Textbook Heroes: Student Perspectives on Best Uses of Textbooks and OERs." Symposium for Teaching and Learning with Technology, The Pennsylvania State University, March 2013