Mary C Aloia
- Master of Arts, University of Notre Dame
- French and Francophone Studies
- Literary responses to trauma and violence
- Identity and alterity
- Intersection of the visual and the verbal (cinema/non-fiction film and literature)
Publications and Other Scholarly Activity
- Rethinking Metaphor for Millennials, presented at the Advances in Metaphor Studies Conference at the University of Genoa (Metaphor: Retrospect and Prospects), Summer 2016.
- Overseas research funded by the Nanovic Institute for European Studies:Spring 2016: Economic Morality in the Ancien Regime in France: the Fable as Social Commentary Summer 2016: The Aesthetics of Identity: Apollinaire in Wartime.