342 New Cabell Hall
Wednesday and Friday
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Masters, French, University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts, Davidson College (French and Francophone Studies, History)
Additional Educational Experience
- Université François Rabelais, Faculté de Lettres et de Langues (exchange program, Spring 2013
- Contemporary francophone literatures and cultures
- Postcolonial studies
Honors and Awards
- Davidson College’s Prix de Français 2013-2014 (co-recipient)
Related Professional Work/Teaching Experience
- English Language Assistant / Assistant de langue vivante étrangère, Montélimar, France (2014 –2015)
- French Assistant Teacher (FFS 201), Davidson College, North Carolina (2013-2014)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Alpha Theta (National History Honor Society)
- Phi Delta Phi (National French Honor Society)
- Phi Beta Delta (Honor Society for International Scholars)
- FREN 1010
- FREN 2020
- UVA Summer Language Institute (SLI) Session II (2017)
- “Redirecting the Colonizer’s Gaze: A Fanonian Reading of Alain Robbe-Grillet’s La Jalousie,” annual meeting of the American Comparative Literature Association (ACLA), Utrecht, Netherlands, July 2017.
- “Le Malaise masculin: Love, Sexuality, and Intertextuality in Michel Houellebecq’s Soumission,” 58th annual conference of the Society for French Studies (SFS), Durham, UK, July 2017.
- “Dismantling the Eurocentric Monolith: Fictional Afrocentrism in Abdourahman Waberi’s Aux États-Unis d'Afrique,” 42nd annual conference of the African Literature Association (ALA), Atlanta, Georgia, April 2016.
- “Developing Cultural Awareness through the E-Portfolio,” Institute of World Languages 2016 Faculty Retreat, Charlottesville, Virginia, May 2016.