SAVE THE DATE: Professor Jennifer Tsien announces the 10th Anniversary Celebration of the 18th Century faculty group which will be sponsoring The Eighteenth Centuries: An Interdisciplinary Symposium on March 1 and 2, 2013. Pre-registration required for March 2, 2013 events due to limited space. Among some of the proposed events are:
- Keynote lectures by: Patricia Meyer Spacks (UVa) and Mary Sheriff (UNC);
- Multiple panel discussions;
- Musical and Drama Performances;
- Exciting papers by outside guests, UVa graduate students and of the faculty.
- Chamber Concerts and Events at Monticello
- More activities as will be announced at a later date
These events will be free and open to the public.
|March 1, 2013||"Knowledge"||9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at Harrison Institute, UVa|
|"Image"||2 p.m. - 5 p.m. at Harrison Institute, UVa|
|March 2, 2013||"Aesthetics"||9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at Jefferson Library next to Monticello(Pre-registration required - limited space)|
|"Performance"||2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at Jefferson Library next to Monticello (Pre-registration required - limited space)|
Click here for the Program.
Save the Dates!